Nyirlovo Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Nyírlövő was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The latest tombstone found in the cemetery was erected in 1921. The cemetery has been fenced.
The first Jews appeared in the settlement in 1770. Over the course of nearly a century, the Jewish population was as follows: 41 in 1836, 19 in 1848, 66 in 1870, 64 in 1880, 47 in 1900, 66 in 1910, 70 in 1920, 46 in 1930, and 37 in 1941. Six Jewish men were later taken to forced labour service. In mid-April 1944, 8 Jewish families were living in Nyírlövő. The local Jews were taken to the Kisvárda Ghetto, from where they were deported to Auschwitz at the end of May. Three Jews returned from labour service after the war. According to the 1949 census, only two Jews remained in the settlement.