Nyiribrony Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Nyíribrony was established as early as 1870, since it is marked on the cadastral map of that year. There are currently 10 gravestones on the territory that corresponds with the cadaster, though, according to other sources, there used to be 50 at some point.
The Jewish population of Nyíribrony over the course of several decades was as follows: 72 in 1848, 103 in 1870, 73 in 1900, 36 in 1920, 34 in 1930, and 19 in 1941. In 1944, the Orthodox community of Nyíribrony had 14 members, 4 of whom were taxpayers. By 1949, there were no more Jewish people left in the village.