Novhorodka Jewish Cemetery
Novhorodka (Kutsovka) was established in 1768 where it was first inhabited by the Cossacks. From 1802 it was a part of the Kherson Governorate (Khersonskaya gubernia). In 1822, it was officially renamed as Novhorodka, and in 1860 became shtetl. In 1886 a Jewish prayer house was established.
In 1897, Jews Novhorodka numbered merely a few dozen of the total population (8,230). After 1922, Novhorodka became a part of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic within the USSR. The Jews of Novhorodka suffered alongside their neighbours from Soviet repressions, and during Holodomor and the Holocaust. In 1991, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Novhorodka became a part of the independent Ukraine.
The Jewish cemetery of Novhorodka is demolished and built over.