Nove Misto Jewish Cemetery
Information on the cemetery’s establishment is unknown, but it was marked on a map from the 1880s. It was demolished in the 1950s.
The Jews began to settle in Skelivka in the early 17th century. 590 Jews were inhabitants of the village in 1880. The Jews played the key role in the town’s trade and crafting. The local community became independent in the late 18th and early 19th century. In the early 19th century, Aharon Itzhak (d. 1860) served as a rabbi. At the turn of the century, the Jewish population reached its peak population of 690 (52% of the total population). In the interwar period, the economic condition of the Jewish community declined. In summer 1942, the local Jewish population was mostly expelled to the extermination camp Belzec, by ways of the Sambir ghetto.