Nabrad Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Nábrád was established as early as 1891, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The latest tombstone found in the cemetery was erected in 1921. The cemetery has not been fenced.
The first Jews settled in Nábrád around the beginning of the 19th century. In 1840, 9 Jews lived in the village, increasing to 37 in 1880 and 52 in 1910. The Jewish population later decreased and by 1941 only 20 Jews remained in the village. In April 1944, the Jews of Nábrád were confined in the Mátészalka Ghetto, from where they were later deported to Auschwitz.