Mykolayiv New Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The oldest preserved gravestone presumably relates to the first half of the 19th century, so it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the early 19th century. First, it appears on Russian maps of 1917, a copy of a map of the 1880s. Later it was marked on a map of 1902 and Polish maps of Wojskowy Instytut Geograficzny (WIG) of 1939.