Musninkai Jewish Cemetery
Given the earliest preserved tombstone is dated 1901, it can be inferred the cemetery was established no later than the early 20th century. According to the Kulturos Vertibyu Registras, the cemetery was established in the 18th century, but during the Soviet Union period many of the tombstones were removed for use as construction materials..
Jews began to settle in Musninkai (Pl. Muśniki, Yid. מוסניק) in the early 18th century. Before WWI, the congregation maintained social and religious associations, there were two batei-midrash. Zionist organisations were already active until the Soviet occupation in 1940. Many of the Jews emigrated in the interwar period. On the eve of WWII, in 1938, the Jewish population of Musninkai was 220, or 47% of the total. All of the Jews were killed in the Pivonija grove on 5 September 1941.