Moryn Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Moryń is located at 1, Lipowa Street. It was established around 1856, outside the city walls. Its area is 0.5 ha, and its borders are marked by the original stone wall. In the second half of the 19th century, a funeral home was erected next to it, which has survived to this day (now a residential building). It was devastated during Kristallnacht in 1938. Eight tombstones have survived to this day. In 2006, it was tidied up thanks to the efforts of the Association of Friends of Moryń and Lake Morzycko. On May 31, 2006, a commemorative plaque was officially unveiled with an inscription in three languages: Hebrew, Polish and German, with the words “Jewish cemetery from the beginning of the 19th century. Jews from Moryń are buried here. May the Lord bind their souls in the knot of eternal life.” The cemetery was entered in the register of monuments in 2014.