Mieszkowice Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Mieszkowice was established in the 19th century south-west of the city, at today’s Odrzańska Street. The local community was small (1744 – 8 people, 1890 – 24, out of a total population of 3,800 inhabitants of the town, but it had a small cemetery surrounded by a brick wall and a funeral home, now a residential building. It is not known when the cemetery was liquidated, the fate of the matzevot is unknown. There is still a large fragment of the cemetery wall.
(West Pomeranian Encyclopedia; http://encyklopedia.szczecin.pl)