Dauglaukis Jewish cemetery (Mazasis)
Given the oldest preserved tombstone dates to 1826, it can be inferred the cemetery was already in use by the early 19th century.
Dauglaukis (Pl. Dowkintławki or Poszeszuwie) consists of two parts: Didysis Dauglaukis (Greater Dauglaukis) to the north and Mažasis Dauglaukis (Lesser Dauglaukis) to the south. There is no information available about the local Jewish community.