Mala Hlusha Jewish Cemetery
There is no information on the foundation of the cemetery in Mala Hlusha, but it was presumably established between the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It appears on Polish maps from the 1930s. This cemetery was also used by the Jewish community of Velyka Hlusha. It was demolished during or after WWII. In 1921, 97 Jews were living in Mala Hlusha, and, by 1939, their population had grown to 150 individuals. During a pogrom organised by detachments of S.N. Bulak-Balachovich, eight Jews were injured. In summer 1941, Wehrmacht forces occupied the village. Local Jews were deported either to the ghettos of Liubeshiv or Kamin’-Kashyrs’kyy, where they murdered in August 1942.