Magosliget Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Magosliget is marked on the cadastral map of 1870, meaning that, as early as that year, the cemetery (and the Jewish community) already existed. The cemetery was most probably demolished during World War II or soon after. No tombstones were found at the site in 2021 and the site has been abandoned for decades. However, local residents know the site as the former Jewish cemetery.
In 1880, The total population of Magosliget was 269, including 3 Jews. Later, 37 Jews lived in the village in 1910, 12 in 1920, 5 in 1930, and 7 in 1941. There used to be a synagogue in the settlement, but it was demolished.