Lyuboml Old Jewish Cemetery
It is estimated that the cemetery was established in the 16th century. According to Yizkor Lyuboml’, the cemetery was closed in the 19th century. The gravestones on the southern and oldest part of the cemetery were already destroyed by 1930. The northern part contained many tombstones and ohels and served as a pilgrimage site for local Jews. In 1930, a high metal fence was built. The cemetery was demolished by Soviet authorities in 1939 to 1941 and overbuilt after WWII.