Lutowiska Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Lutowiska was likely established in the second half of the 18th century, on a hill in the eastern part of Lutowiska, around 400m from the center of the village. The necropolis served as a burial place for Jews from Lutowiska and also the surrounding towns, including Polany, Skorodny, Stuposianów and Zatwarnica.
It survived World War II in a fairly good condition and as such, next to Lesko, it is one of the best-preserved Jewish cemeteries in south-eastern Poland. It has not been entered in the register of monuments.
There were also no mass executions there, which was the case in many other Jewish cemeteries.
The Jews living in Lutowiska and its vicinity were murdered by the Ukrainians on the night of June 22-23, 1942, near the local church.