Lublin Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s foundation is unknown, and it has not been found marked on any maps of the region. According to epigraphic data, the cemetery already existed by 1860. It was most likely in use until the early 20th century. After WWII, locals stole matzevot from the site. The cemetery was surveyed in 2015 by Yefim Kogan of JewishGen.