Lishchyn New Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to locals, the cemetery was demolished in the 1970s. It is marked on the map, but is not marked as Jewish.
Jews likely first began to settle in Lishchyn (Ukr. Ліщин, Rus. Лещин, Yid. לישטין) in the early 18th century. The community maintained a synagogue in the town. The Jewish population rose from 192 in 1775, to 572 in 1847, however it later fell to 337 people (20% of the town). There were 157 Jews living in Lishchyn in 1926. During WWII, the Jews who had failed to flee the rapidly advancing German army were murdered in late August or early September 1941.
It is unknown when the cemetery was founded. According to local residents, the cemetery was demolished in the late 1960s or early 1970s.