Lavochne Jewish Cemetery
Information on the cemetery’s establishment is unknown, but it was marked on a Russian map of 1939. It can be assumed that the cemetery was operating until WWII. There is no much information about the Jewish community of Lavochne. In 1921, 140 Jews lived in the village. On August 15, 1941, it was occupied by the Wehrmacht troops. On September 4, 1942,160 Jews of Lavochne were deported to the Belzec death camp.