Lambrivka Jewish Cemetery
According to the Lo Tishkakh, the cemetery was established in the first half of the 20th century. It could not be found marked on old maps of the region. The cemetery was demolished in the mid 20th century, and today no visible traces of the cemetery or its boundaries remain.
Little is known about the Jewish agricultural colony of Lambrivka. It was organised with the assistance of the American Joint Distribution Community (JDC) in the mid-1930s. In 1940, when the region was under Soviet rule, the colony was transformed into sovkhoz “Kommunary”. In 1941, the Soviets expelled nine Jews to Siberia. Eleven Jewish men were killed by the Soviet Army during WWII. During this period, what remained of the Jewish community left the village.