Kytayhorod Jewish Cemetery
According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery was established in the second half of the 18th century.
The earliest known Jewish community of Kytayhorod was established in the 18th century. In 1765, there were 469 Jews. The population doubled by the end of the 19th century. According to the census of 1897, the Jewish population numbered 735 Jews, out of a total population of 2,794. In the 1880s there operated a synagogue and 3 prayer houses and the local Jews were engaged in crafting and trade. The Jewish community was Orthodox. By 1926 the population grew to 1,571.
Kytayhorod was occupied on July 25th 1941. 180 Jews were moved to Dashev and executed there.
There is no information on the modern Jewish community of Kytayhorod.
According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery was established in the second half of the 18th century. There are no tombstones left. The cemetery was demolished and built over with a private house.