Kylykyiv Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Presumably, the Jewish cemetery was established at the beginning of the 19th century. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in the 1930s. First, it appears on a Russian map of the 1860s. 267 Jews were inhabitants of Kylykyiv in 1847. By 1897, the Jewish population had reached 576 (29,9% of the total). In 1923, the number of the Jewish population was 653 people. In 1914, all three grocery stores belonged to Jews. During the German occupation, the Jewish men were executed outside the village in the field in summer 1941, and women and children in winter 1942.