Kuzmyn Jewish Cemetery (Krasyliv District)
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Presumably, the Jewish cemetery in Kuz’myn was marked on maps of the 19th century. It can be supposed that it was established in the 19th. According to locals, the cemetery was destroyed in the 1940s.
In 1847, 641 Jews were inhabitants of Kuz’myn. In 1865, two synagogues operated. The Jewish population stood at 830 people (24,6% of the total) in 1897. In 1914, a pharmacy, brick factory, tavern, bench, and mill were owned by the members of the Jewish community. The number of Jewish residents dropped to 453 in 1923, in the Soviet period. On July 7, 1918, the parts of the Ukrainian Army staged a pogrom in the town. In July 1941, the Wehrmacht occupied Kuz’myn. On February 15, 1942, Jews of Kuz’myn were sent to Krasyliv and murdered there in July 1942.