Kuna Jewish Cemetery
There is not much information on the Jewish community of Kuna. It is first mentioned in the 19th century. It is known that in 1887 the percentage of Jews in the general population was 19.5%. According to the census of 1897 there lived 206 Jews (11.6%) in the town. Kuna’s Jews were mostly engaged in crafting. By 1923, the Jewish community had shrunk to just 7 people and the community moved to Haysyn.
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The cemetery could not be found marked on the old maps of the region. Supposedly, it was founded in the second half of the XIX century. The exact period of the cemetery’s demolition is also unknown. The cemetery territory is built over with a football field and a gas station.