Kryukiv Old Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery already existed in the mid 19th century, as it is marked on the Russian map of 1860s and probably on the city plan of 1875. On both maps the Jewish cemetery is marked on the eastern side of the railway, while the detailed map of 1939 shows the cemetery on the western side, as it is located by ESJF surveyors. An elder part of this cemetery could have been situated on the opposite, eastern side of the railway. Also it is possible that the railway route was changed between 1870s and 1930s. The cemetery was demolished in the 1960s.