Krukenychi Jewish Cemetery
Information on the cemetery’s establishment is not known, but it was marked on a map from the early 20th century. It can be supposed that it was demolished after WWII.
The Jewish community emerged in the period between the late 19th and the early 20th century. In the 19th century, it was known that Jews were shoemakers. In the first half of the 20th century, Jews were engaged in forest trade, petty trade, carting, and handicrafts and so on. In 1921, 231 Jews were residing in Krukenychi (14% of the total population). In summer 1941, Wehrmacht forces occupied Krukenychi. In autumn 1942, local Jews were deported to Mostiska.