Krasnoselivka Jewish Cemetery
According to local residents, the cemetery was demolished under the Soviet Union (the exact dates could not be found), nowadays several tombstones are sticking out of the ground. We also know that there is a mass grave site at the municipal cemetery, but the place of execution is not indicated correctly. Where they were shot is now derelict land.
The Jewish agricultural colony in Krasnoselivka, formerly known as Krasnoselka (Ukr. Красносел(ів)ка, Rus. Красносёл(ов)ка, Yid. קראַסנאָסעלקע), was established in 1845 by Jews from Vitebsk and Mogilev Governorates in present-day Belarus. The colony was officially referred to as Number 3, hence the Yiddish nickname Driter Numer (דריטער נומער). It was also known under its popular nickname Hirka (Ukr. Гірка, Rus. Горькая). In 1858, the colony had a population of 623, most of whom were Jewish. During the pogroms of May 1881, the Jews of Krasnoselka were protected by the peasants from the nearby village of Fedorivka. There were 515 Jews (81% of the total population) in Krasnoselka in 1897. The community maintained a synagogue, a public school, and a loan fund. Many Jews were killed in a pogrom during the Civil War of 1918–21. A collective farm was created by the Soviet authorities in 1929 and the synagogue was closed in 1930. The colony had a total population of 404 in 1938. Soon after the Germans occupied the area in October 1941, the 113 Jews who remained in Krasnoselivka were murdered.
It is not known when the cemetery was founded. According to local residents, it was demolished in the Soviet period after World War II.