Kornyn Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the burials were carried out until 1941. In the late 1950s, the cemetery was demolished in connection with the planting of an orchard, in 1960-1970 the land was plowed. It is not marked on maps.
The town of Kornyn (Ukr., Rus. Корнин, Yid. קאָרנין) had Jewish residents in 1618, however the Jewish community was annihilated in the Chmielnicki uprising of 1648–49. In 1897, Kornyn had a Jewish population of 807 (26% of the town) and the community maintained a prayer house. During the Civil War, the Jews of Kornyn suffered in the pogrom of 1919. During WWII, all Jews remaining in Kornyn were murdered by the Germans.
The exact date of the establishment of the cemetery is unknown. It was abandoned after the destruction of the Jewish community in 1941. The cemetery was demolished in the late 1950s.