Kisszekeres Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Kisszekeres was established as early as 1894, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The only legible date on any tombstone found in the cemetery is 1942. The cemetery has been fenced and is maintained by the municipality.
Kisszekeres is a village in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county. In 1880, the total population of the settlement was 482, 43 of whom were Jews. By 1910, there were only 33 Jewish inhabitants, decreasing to 32 in 1920, and 25 in 1930. By 1941, while the town had a total population of 624, only 22 people were Jewish. In the 2011 census, 0.2% of the population declared themselves as Jews. Kisszekeres only had a room where Jewish religious services were held, which was later demolished.