Kisnameny Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Kisnamény was established as early as 1895, since it is marked on the cadastral map of that year. The latest tombstone found in the cemetery was erected in 1933. The cemetery has not been fenced.
The village of Kisnamény had a Jewish population of 53 residents in 1840. Forty years later, nearly 12% of the population was Jewish (89 out of 746 people). However, by 1910, the Jewish population was nearly halved. In 1920 there were 48 Jews in Kisnamény and 43 in 1930. By 1941, there 37 Jews among the town’s population of 698.