Kishinev Skulyanka Jewish Cemetery (Preserved part)
The preserved section of the “Skulyanka” Jewish cemetery dates back to the early 20th century, and is marked on maps of the region from the 1930s. The cemetery is still in use. The older section was constructed in the early 19th century, and is marked on maps of the region from 1817. It was demolished and built over in the 1950s.