Kinski Rozdory Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The period of the cemetery’s demolishing is similarly unknown, but it was demolished before 1970, as a school building was constructed in 1973. It cannot be found marked on old maps of the region.
Little information is available about the Jewish community in Kins’ki Rozdory (Ukr. XXX, Rus. XXX). A synagogue is reported to have existed there in 1911. In 1939, however, there were only 5 Jews in the village. A few Jews were killed in Kins’ki Rozdory at the beginning of 1942.
It is not known when the cemetery was founded or demolished. The school that today occupies part of the cemetery’s site was built in 1973.