Kiblych Jewish Cemetery
According to IAJGS, the cemetery was established in the 18th century and demolished in the 1960s.
Jews started to settle in Kiblych in the first half of the 17th century. The Jewish community was destroyed during the Haidamak Uprising. Jews returned to Kiblych in the middle of the 18th century. According to the census of 1847, 209 Jews lived there. According to the census of 1897, the Jewish population had grown dramatically to 1,067 Jews (34.5%). The Jews of Kiblych were engaged in crafting and trade.
At the end of the 19th century there were 2 synagogues.
The Jewish community suffered from a pogrom in March 1919, 30 Jews were killed and 50 women were raped. Later on the gang of Ataman Volynets murdered 95 Jews.
By 1926, there were only 24 Jewish residents left.
Kiblych was occupied in July 1941. The last Jews were killed in November 1942.
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to the US Commission catalogue and IAJGS, the cemetery was established in the 18th century. The burials were carried out until
1918-1919. The cemetery was demolished in the 1960s. There are no gravestones remaining.