Khudlyovo Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish cemetery in Khudlyovo was established in the early or mid 19th century. It appears on the cadastral map of 1863. The cemetery was used presumably until WWII, the latest preserved gravestone dates to 1939. A large part of the cemetery was demolished in the 1980s while the road to Uzhhorod was constructed through the cemetery site.
Jews are believed to have arrived in the area of Khudlyovo during the 19th century. In 1851, the Jewish population of the town numbered 23. In 1880 there were 244 Jews living in Khudlyovo. In 1921, during the Czechoslovakian period, the Jewish population decreased to 187. No Jews live in the town today.