Kek Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Kék was in use as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral maps from that year. The most recently dated legible tombstones found in the cemetery date back to 1941. The cemetery has been fenced.
In 1880, the total population of the village of Kék was 825, 97 of whom were Jewish. Thirty years later, in 1910, the Jewish community’s population remained stable at 98 individuals. By 1920, it decreased to 65 and by 1941, Jews accounted for 86 residents of the village’s total population of 1,995.