Katerynivka Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in the 1870s. First, it appears on Russian topographic maps of the 1880s. The cemetery was still operating in the first half of the 20th century.
Little is known about the Jewish community life in Katerynivka. The amount of the Jewish residents was 693 in 1897, and its figure dropped to 384 people (45,7% of the total population) in 1921. In June 1941, the Wehrmacht troops occupied the village. The Jewish community of Katerynivka was deported to the Lanivtsi ghetto. In August 1942, they were executed there.