Kasperivtsi Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. It was not marked on old maps, but according to the dates on the preserved gravestones it can be assumed that the cemetery already existed in the late 19th century.
The Jews of Kasperivtsi are known from the 17th century. The Jewish community of Kasperivtsi suffered during the Khmelnytskyi massacres of 1648-49. In 1662, 20 Jews lived here. A steam mill and several stalls were in the hands of Jews. In the 18th century, the majority of the Jewish population left the village because of the tough economic conditions. Many Jews moved to Zalishchyky. Around 100 Jews resided in Kasperivtsi in 1921. The Jews of Kasperivtsi were eliminated during the German occupation.