Kantorjanosi Jewish Cemetery Two
There used to be two Jewish cemeteries in Kántorjánosi. This cemetery was in use as early as 1893, since it appears on the cadastral map from that year. The cemetery was destroyed at an unknown time.
In 1840, the village had 31 Jewish inhabitants. In 1880, Jews accounted for 274 residents among the total population of 1,670. By 1910, the Jewish population decreased slightly to 224, and ten years later there were 245 Jewish residents. In 1941, of the village’s total population of 3,318, 159 were Jewish.