Kamyanets-Podilskyy Karvasary New Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. First, it appears on the Red Army maps of 1939. There are no visible traces of the cemetery and its boundaries today.
Before 1923, Karvasary was an independent town. In 1847, the Jewish population stood at 752 Jews. It was 720 Jews and consisted of more than half of the total population in 1897. In 1865, two synagogues existed in Karvasary, and by 1889, one more synagogue was built.