Kaba Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Kaba was established as early as 1854, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The latest tombstone was erected in 1947. There is a Holocaust memorial and a former beit tehara in the cemetery. The cemetery has been fenced and is maintained by the Heritage Foundation for Preservation of Jewish Cemeteries.
The first Jew in the village was Abraham Kohn, who lived there at the end of the 18th century. However, the Jewish community only began to grow in the 19th century. Jewish registers were kept in the settlement from 1835. The Jewish community was officially established in 1862 and the Chevra Kadisha (burial society) was established in 1870. They opened their own cemetery in 1865. By 1880, there were 195 Jewish residents in Kaba.