Jasliska Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery has been completely demolished. Some of the gravestones were found in the channel of the Bełcza stream. These gravestones are stored in the warestore in Posada Jaśliska and the organization “Stowarzyszenie Magurycz” has started their restoration of the cemetery in September 2020. They are planning to return them to the cemetery.
The cemetery was established in 1883 and functioning until WWII, the miller used the gravestones for building the dam at the mill and other gravestones were also used for construction in the area. Several gravestones, which are more or less destroyed, languished in shallow water on land beside the Bełcze stream, south of the village on the left of the road to Lipowiec, around 250 yards from the cemetery.