Jasienica Rosielna Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery has been completely demolished, there are no signs of the former fence nor any tombstones at all.
The Jewish cemetery in Jasienica Rosielna was established in the mid-19th century. During World War II, the Germans completely devastated the cemetery.
In 1967, a commemorative stone slab with a memorial plaque was erected on the mass grave of Jews murdered by the Germans. In this place, on August 12th 1942, the Germans shot 624 Jews from Jasienica Rosielna, Domaradz and Golcowa.