Jablonove Jewish Cemetery
The establishment date of the Jewish cemetery in Jabloňové is unknown. It is located behind the village next to the plague (cholera) cemetery (which was established in 1831). The date of the last burial in the cemetery is unknown. After World War II, the cemetery was abandoned.
It is unknown when the first Jews settled in Jabloňové, though by 1851 there were 10 Jews living in the village. According to the 1942 census, there were no Jews living in the village by then. No other information is available about the history of the Jewish community.