Ivano-Frankivs’k Old Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. But since it appears on the First military survey of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1780, it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the second half of the 18th century. In the 1880s, it appears on the Second military survey. The cemetery was marked on cadastral maps of 1930 and 1940. It is unknown when the cemetery was demolished. Nowadays, there are no visible traces of the cemetery and its boundaries.