Ivanivka Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to locals, the cemetery was demolished in the late 19th century. Today, the site is occupied by private housing. Local residents say that the cemetery was demolished around 1899.
Ivanivka (also known as Antipo-Markovka, Antipo-Markivs’ke, Velyke Antipo-Markivs’ke) was established in the first half of the 19th century. From 1802, the region belonged to the Kherson Governorate (Khersonskaya gubernia). In 1859, Ivanivka had a Jewish prayer house.
In 1897, the Jewish population of Ivanivka appears to have had only a handful of Jewish residents amongst its 947 total inhabitants.
After 1922, Ivanivka became a part of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic within the USSR.
Between 1941 and 1944, Ivanivka was occupied by the Nazis.
In 1991, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Ivanivka became a part of the independent Ukraine.
The Jewish cemetery of Ivanivka is totally demolished and overbuilt.