Ilk Jewish Cemetery 1
There appears to have been two Jewish cemeteries in Ilk. This cemetery was in use as early as 1853, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The latest discovered tombstones were erected in 1940. The cemetery is fenced.
The total population of Ilk in 1880 was 872, 131 of whom were Jews. The number of Jewish residents, however, steadily declined with only 114 Jews in 1910, 83 in 1920, and 65 in 1930. There were 54 Jews in the settlement in 1941, all of whom were killed in the Holocaust. The synagogue was later demolished.