Holubivka (Dovhivka) Jewish Cemetery
It is unknown when the cemetery was established. However, it was established no later than the first half of the 20th century, as the earlliest preserved tombstone dates to 1928. The cemetery was firstly found by an expedition by “Yahad in Unum” in 2010. The remnants of the bones which were found on the ground were re-buried by the chevra kadisha from Dnipro and the grave mound was crowned with one of the matzevot found there.