Hlodosy Jewish Cemetery
It is known from historical records that the cemetery existed in 1910. According to local testimony, it was demolished in the early 1970s and the stones were used for construction. It can be found marked on a map of the region from 1941.
Hlodosy (also known as Gladossy and Suhoy Tashlyk) was established around 1750 by military colonists from Moldavia, who named it Suhoy Tashlyk. In 1784 the settlement was renamed Hlodosy.
From 1802, the region belonged to the Kherson Governorate (Khersonskaya gubernia).
In 1896, a Jewish prayer house existed in the town. In 1897, the Jewish population numbered around 350 people, at the time the town had a population of more than 10 thousand.
In 1910, there were 420 Jewish residents as well as a synagogue and a Jewish cemetery. By 1939 only 32 Jewish residents remained.
The Jewish cemetery of Hlodosy is totally demolished.