Gulacs Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Gulács was in use as early as 1866, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The latest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to 1926. The cemetery has been fenced.
The first recorded information regarding the Jewish community of Gulács dates to the late 19th century when, in 1880, the Jewish population numbered 64 individuals. In 1910, there were 95 Jews in the village. By the beginning of the 20th century the Jewish population decreased and, by 1941, only 44 Jews remained in the village. The Jewish community had a synagogue at 4 Tisza Street, which today is used as a small supermarket. During the spring of 1944, the community was deported to Auschwitz.