Glogow Malopolski Old Jewish Cemetery
Heading east on Topolowa Street, the cemetery covers the whole left side of the Street.
The full perimeter is 474m, the fenced perimeter is 286m.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
The western part of the cemetery (the park area) has no fence. There is an iron fence around the eastern part of the cemetery where the ohel is located.
Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The western part is unfenced and unprotected, it is now used as a recreational zone. The eastern part of the cemetery is fenced and protected, it has a clean territory with trees growing inside. Sienkiewicza street separates these two parts. The cemetery has Topolowa street as a southern border and adjacent private properties on its northern border. It is a demolished cemetery. The western part is now a municipal park zone, the eastern part has not been built over and now is fenced and protected as a Jewish cemetery.
Number of existing gravestones
No tombstones preserved.
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Preserved construction on site
The is a modern brick ohel in the eastern part of the cemetery. The Ohel was build on the burial place of local rabbi Moshe Chaim Rubin (died in 1916). Both the construction of the ohel and the renovation of the fence around the easter part of the cemetery were funded by the members of the Rubin family in cooperation with FODZ.