Eperjeske Jewish Cemetery
According izraelitatemetok.hu there were a few gravestones at the rear of the cemetery. Only Christian stones were located by the survey team, although locals also confirmed the existence of Jewish gravestones at the site in the past.
The Jewish cemetery of Eperjeske existed as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The cemetery was later demolished (presumably, during or soon after World War II) and built over. According to http://www.izraelitatemetok.hu/index.php/eperjeske/, there were two Jewish gravestones, but they are not preserved.
Eperjeske is a village in northern Szabolcs- Szatmár-Bereg County, close to the Ukrainian border. In 1880, Jews accounted for 32 individuals of the town’s total population of 776. In 1910, the Jewish population increased to 51 people. In 1941, there were only 6 Jewish people among the village’s total population of 1,260. In mid-April 1944, the Jews of Eperjeske were confined to the Kisvárda Ghetto and, by the end of May, were subsequently deported by trains to Auschwitz. In 1949, Eperjeske only had 2 Jewish inhabitants.