Dynow Old Jewish Cemetery
45, 36-065 Marszałka Piłsudskiego Street.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
There is a metal fence with a gate.
Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The cemetery is well kept.
Number of existing gravestones
10. There was one preserved tombstone as well as several fragments of stone which may well have been fragments of other tombstones. There are two ohels which are very well preserved.
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Fence is not needed
Preserved construction on site
There are two ohels, one is dedicated to the Dinov hassidic dynasty: Tvi Elimelech Spira (also called after his work Bnei Yisaschar), his son, David Spira, and his grandson, Yeshaya Naftali Hertz Spira. All famous tzadikim. The other ohel is dedicated to Yehoshua of Dinov, who was the rabbi of the town before Tvi Elimelech.
There is a memorial plaque for the members of Neger and Spinrad families, who were killed in 1939. There are 37 memorial plaques for each member.